Friday 7 October 2011

Laundry Liquid

I wont be buying laundry liquid again this is fantastic and so cheap to make, what a savings.

1 cup grated soap { I used Lux}
1/2 cup washing soda {powder not crystals}
1/2 cup borax

Place all ingredients in a large saucepan with 1 and 1/2 litres of water.
Heat stir and dissolve

Get a bucket that holds 10 litres.
Measure in 8 litres of water.
Add hot soapy mixture and stir.
Fragrance can be added { I added essential oil}
I saved my old 2 litre milk cartons and have stored liquid in these. Make sure you dont fill to the top as mixture will seperate and needs to be shaken before use.
Use half a cup to each wash its fantastic.

It works out to $1.75 for 10 litres of laundry liquid, cant really beat that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...