Saturday 20 April 2013

What Im reading

 There is nothing like jumping into bed with a good book, I really dont like the e books, I love a book, I think growing up my father had two book shops and often had book collections,has rubbed of on me, although I dont think he ever had the subjects that I do,
 Whole Larder Love is a great book, beautiful photos, Ive only tried two recipes so far , zucchini soup and gnocci, and they were divine.


 Free range Chicken Gardens has only arrived this week but Im loving it.

 Rhondas Down to Earth  is a fantastic book, it covers everything, my kids love the homemade yoghart recipe.
The Permaculture Home Garden is just an all time favourite, a lady gave this to me at a garage sale . So it is extra good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...