Saturday 25 May 2013

I forgot how much I love sailing

                                   Garage sale- ing that is

 I have not been to garage sales for ages I used to go every Saturday, I didn't quite get up as early as I wanted as the kids had sleep over, I usually like to get to them early but I was pretty happy considering I only went to a couple. The kids were happy I got Simpson comics for 10 cents each, we all love comic books.
 All up I spent $27.00 I bought quite a few garments which I will keep a couple and sell the rest they were only $ 3.00 per item
 A lovely platter Old English Johnson Brothers for $2.00 which my Dad informs me his mother had one like this.
 Two green Australian pottery Fowler Ware mixing bowls and a pyrex dish for $2.50 the lot so I was pretty happy with my morning
 So then I treated myself to a thornless blackberry bush for my vege garden
 I just wanted to post a picture of a garden in progress as Im the laziest gardener, this is my no dig garden it just has layers of cardboard, newspaper, horse poo, guinea pig bedding and its slowly taking shape
Picky was very impressed with my little Beatrix Potter book , oh I love her stories I bought this little book this morning for 10 cents to sit on my shelf with my collection of bunnies


He was that impressed he started to chew it. Pretty impossible to try make a cute little display with a naughty bunny.

2 comments:

  1. Oh such a cute picture of all the little bunnies!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I love going garage sailing too but oh my does it mess up my house!

    Love, love your cute bunny pics! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...