Tuesday 30 July 2013

More opp shop finds

 As Im on afternoon shift I have a short time in the morning to opp shop , all these items I will be reselling in my ebay store although I do love this vintage tablecloth made in Poland, it looks like it has never been used
 I found these items in one opp shop which is located very close to home and it has to be my favorite little opp shop.

 The little strawberrys on this apron are embroided.
 Beautiful little vintage book with some fantastic recipes which I need to sit down and have a good look at before I decide to sell.
 A beautiful hand crocheted cardi from Ireland

Lovely little retro cream jug which think I will keep to display flowers in.
Hope everyone has a great day xx


4 comments:

  1. oh my, what delicious treats, not sure how any-one could part with them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sue
    I cant keep everything lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tablecloth and apron - great finds!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the Tassie tablecloth, and so funny that it was made in Poland!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...