Saturday 31 August 2013

A blank canvas

 Just thought I would post a couple of photos of my house as this was 11 years ago. I bought it with no gardens at all and no fences, Its still not finished its a work in progress. This picture is out the front
 This picture is where the pergola is now
 This is the backyard
 This is now the front I still have some more things to do, but its getting there.
 This is the pergola area and balcony
 Vege gardens
View over the top of vege gardens.
The backyard still has quite a bit of work to do its a work in progress and I enjoy being outside getting things done, when I can.
Not to bad considering I have done this on my own on one income I have had help from builders and had things done gradually.
It keeps me very busy but do love this place.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sharon, it looks an amazing house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that pergola balcony area. That must be great for relaxing in. Well Done, got to love a woman getting on with things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Lynda, yes its very nice sitting out there especially on a summers night.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...