Thursday 3 April 2014

The last of the blooms

Taking a walk around the garden there isnt much left in bloom.
A couple of dahlias although I must say the bushes a full of blooms and I bring these inside all the time in vases in my reiki room and on the kitchen table


 A few daisys
 Foxgloves
 roses
 Have just planted this dahlia its a little lonesome at the moment but hopefully next year it is full of blooms.
I did buy a yellow dahlia bush at the flower show but there are no flowers on it as yet.
 Nasturtiums
 A lonely sunflower.

 pelargoniums
 Think this is a type of daisy but unsure
 gazania
Alyssum
Not a great deal happening but a lot of work to be done pulling out veges that are finishing.
Im not sure how much work will get done in the school holidays , school has just finished today and I already have a nagger on my hands. This better not be a sign of things to come in the next two weeks
Happy Friday everyone. Im of to the Rural Lifestyle expo tommorow yay.

5 comments:

  1. It's so nice to have some flowers left in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we all know what happened there....... quack quack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know you are going to get photos dont you lol

      Delete
  3. Lovely flowers. I never get tired of looking at them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...