Saturday 26 December 2015

That time of year

That busy busy time of year. Finally today I have time to relax. It's been a busy few weeks preparing for Christmas . I had 12 for lunch. We all had a lovely day with all the trimmings. Way to much food. I think next year we may go out for lunch . 
Lots of works going on in the backyard it's not finished yet. But there is certainly some changes .
Even a concrete slab & path in front of the shed. This used to turn to mud in the winter. 
Alaska inspects everything that gets done .
In the above picture you can just see the top garden is my vege garden . The next one is for my little hobby of growing different iris & dahlias .
My next project will be revamp the chicken pen so I can get chooks again , boy do I miss them . They would of loved the food scraps at Christmas .
On Christmas Eve Tyler & I went to look at the Christmas lights. Some of the displays people had were amazing 


Christmas Eve was a beautiful night just sitting on the balcony .


Indy & Alaska unaware of me taking photos .

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas 
I didn't take any photos on the day I was to busy in the kitchen .
Time to recover & relax now xx 

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to all of your family - a bit late but seems to be how i roll these says. After Christmas rolling is how im getting around. Too much food. Garden is looking so neat. It will be easy to maintain. Miss you muchly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynda, hope you guys all had a lovely Christmas. Yes Im pretty slack at catching up with everyone hopefully we can soon. Yes Im feeling it. Think I need to start a health kick very soon. Yes I love the garden it kept getting out of hand really quickly and its been a busy year. Paul did all this for me which I just let him do his thing. Its going to be so much easier to maintain and the vege garden is much easier to reach. So Im pretty happy with it so far. Boy Im so tired after Xmas I dont know if it was all the food or a virus but Im exhausted lol. Anyway I hope your enjoying your break xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...