Monday 29 August 2016

A glimpse of Spring

 I love spring 
I love the blossoms on the fruit trees. This is my almond tree.

Dad is going to love me when these Broadies are ready .
Home grown broad beans & butter salt & pepper are just delicious .
My broccoli is growing nicely 

 Pretty flowers blooming 
Kale 
I love fresh snow peas
I'm not sure what happened to the cauliflower but the rabbit will get these.

Daffodils everywhere 
These smell divine I bring them inside and fill the bathroom with them 
The garden smells amazing 
Getting my bake on for the kids lunches 
I love being outside playing in the garden 

Time for tea 
Potatoe pie 
Looking forward to the months ahead 

3 comments:

  1. Ooo Argh all very pretty, productive and yum. Show Off. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Looks good in the pics but front garden is full of weeds lol and I mean full. Im trying to do a section each day so its not so overwhelming. Ive been so busy. Now Im waiting for a post from you please.

      Delete
    2. This is fun. Im torturing my readers from not posting.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...